Applicable until further notice.
I am open by appointment for 1 to 1 PT sessions without restrictions.
It is also possible to train outside instead of inside, by appointment and weather permitting.
I have taken additional hygiene measures in the PT studio.
I ask everyone to cancel an appointment if they do get (minor) symptoms. These also apply when a house member gets symptoms:
· A cold or runny nose,
· A mild cough,
· Sore throat,
· Temperature increase (= up to 38 degrees) or fever (=> 38 degrees).
What am I asking of you?
· Do not shake hands when entering and leaving my studio,
· Wash your hands upon entry with water and soap or use the alcohol spray,
· If you have to cough or sneeze, do this in a paper tissue. Throw it away immediately after which you wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol spray,
· When a tissue paper is not available use the inside of your elbow,
· Try to touch the table surface and chair with your hands as little as possible,
· Please try to use the toilet at home because, in principle, the toilet is not to be used.
· I have no symptoms when I give a training session,
· I do not shake hands when you enter and leave my studio,
· There are towels at the washbasin, 1 for each client,
· There are paper tissues at the sink,
· There is a bin near the washbasin which opens with the foot,
· There is a handsfree bottle with alcohol spray on the table,
· After each client, I clean all surfaces that you have touched.
I will continue to inform you about further developments.