Coaching rates are different, if you want to find out about coaching, I kindly ask you to send me an email.
Tares from 2023
PT Rates apply for a 30 minutes training:
€ 35,70 including 9% vat
A PT try-out or single session is:
€ 47,50 including 9% vat.
Before you start training I will ask some questions and check your weight and blood pressure.
I take the time for my clients, so there is time after the training to evaluate and reflect.
- Payment is required in advance for 4 weeks of training sessions unless otherwise agreed.
The 4 weeks invoice will look like this including 9% vat:
1x per week: € 142,80
2x per week: € 285,60
3x per week: € 482,50
- The invoice is always sent after the first session and you are asked to pay within 7 days unless otherwise agreed.
- An unreported cancelled session within 24 hours will be charged to you, sudden illness or unforeseen circumstances are excluded from this rule.
- No reimbursement is granted for unused sessions when you decide to stop.
Everyone starts with an intake session, rate:
€ 41,60 including 9% vat
In this first session, we will get to know each other a little and the following topics will be discussed and measured:
- your medical/training background
- your blood pressure
- your weight and waist measurement
- your Bodystat measurements & BMR
- an explanation /example of what HiiT training is
- your goals
- duration: about 30 - 45 minutes
(This is set up to give a good indication of, if and how to begin. It would be irresponsible to start a High-Intensity Interval Training (HiiT) training without first acquiring background information.)
Note: I check at least every 2 years whether I need to perform an inflation price indexation.