Terms and conditions
- If a workout is not twenty-four hours in advanced cancelled, it counts as a trained PT session. However, emergencies or sudden illness are exempt.
- If you are late for more than 15 minutes for your PT session and did not inform me, I consider you a no-show and will count this session as trained.
- If you need to cancel a PT session, the session will be, if possible re-scheduled for the same week.
- Payment by invoice must always be made within 7 days of the invoice date in the manner indicated by HiT30 PsTudio. Unless agreed otherwise with HiiT30 PsTudio.
- The invoice is received by email unless otherwise agreed.
- If you have not paid the invoice after 7 days, a reminder will be sent in which the second period of 5 days is given.
- You understand that appointments will begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- No reimbursement is granted for sessions that have not been completed when you decide to stop.